Baldwin Wallace University IT Admin department provide data administration and innovative solutions to meet the University's administrative business needs. It is responsible for supporting the mission critical administrative information processing needs of the University.
CostBaldwin Wallace does not charge for the Colleague service.
BenefitsViewing, editing, processing & reporting of student & financial records.
How can I get it?
- Complete the online request form.
- Must specify what specific access is required and how it is necessary to perform your job.
NOTE: link will be provided in the myBW portal.
- Access to sensitive information requires approval by related department or data steward.
- FERPA requirements apply & must be reviewed before access is granted.
- Staff access is limited to modules used by their department or needed for their job.
- Faculty access is limited to advisors, department heads, etc. that need access to general student data.