Baldwin Wallace University IT Admin department provides training sessions on various screens and processes in Colleague for editing student records. This service is applicable to office, faculty advisors and office managers that need access to general student information.
CostBaldwin Wallace does not charge for Colleague Training.
BenefitsA hands-on learning experience on viewing editing & reporting of student resords.
How can I get it?
- Sign up when classes are announced
- Contact the Manager of Administrative IT if specific date is desired.
NOTE: Must have at lease 2 interested parties for a class to be scheduled.
- Access to sensitive information requires approval by related department or data steward.
- FERPA requirements apply & must be reviewed before access is granted.
- Staff access is limited to modules used by their department or needed for their job.
- Faculty access is limited to advisors, department heads, etc. that need access to general student data.