>   > 
Institutional Research, Reporting & Survey Overview

Institutional Research Reporting & Surveys provide institutional research data for external surveys and government organizations.

Baldwin Wallace does not charge for the Institutional Research Reporting & Surveys Services.
Information Technology Staff assist offices with governmental reporting and marketing initiatives.
How can I get it?
Contact the IT Service Desk 440.826.7000 or support@bw.edu to create a support request for Institutional Research or Survey data.

Back to Top