Informer is a web-based report writing tool used by Colleague, EMAS and other campus database systems.
CostBaldwin Wallace does not charge for Informer.
BenefitsInformer provides reporting on the data from the University's databases.
How can I get it?
- Contact the IT Support 440.826.7000 or firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on accessing Informer.
NOTE: Access to Informer is often set when Colleague permission is granted.
Must specify what specific access is required and how it is necessary.
- Access to sensitive information requires approval by related department or data steward.
- FERPA requirements apply & must be reviewed before access is granted.
- Staff access is limited to modules used by their department or needed for their job.
- Faculty access is limited to advisors, department heads, etc. that need access to general student data.