>   > 
Cellular Service Overview

Verizon Wireless Service is provided by the IT department to Full time Faculty and Staff (upon approval of the Vice President of their respective departments).

Each department will be charged by IT Telecommunication for their users' monthly service plan.
Who can get it?
Cellular service is provided by the Baldwin Wallace IT department to individuals that are full time faculty staff upon their respective Vice President's approval.
How to get it?
Complete and sign the Cellular Telephone Service Agreement form and return it to IT Support Services located in room 106 of the Ritter Library.