BW IT department allows all residential students to setup their game devices (Xbox, PlayStation, Wii, Blue-Ray Players, DVRs, etc.) to BWGame wireless network.
How to set up a game console on the BW Network
- Search for available networks using your game console and select BWGame.
- You will be prompted for a pass code.
To obtain a pass code:
- Visit the Wireless Game Network Passphrase link
NOTE: For connecting your gaming console or other device to the wired network port in your room, you must register the device by clicking here. If you are only using your gaming console or device on the wireless network, you do not need to register it.
- Enter your BW login credentials to be obtain a pass code.
- Enter the pass code on your game system