The ImageNow printer fails to print a document into Batches no error is produced.
Follow these steps to resolve the printer issue.
- 1. Click on the Windows Start button.
- 2. Click on the settings button.
- 3. Click on Update & Security.
- 4. Click on “Check online for updates from Microsoft Update”.
- 5. Check printer after update is complete,
- Note: printer drivers are updated through Windows Updates. You may have to run several updates depending on your current version of Windows.
After printing a document with the ImageNow printer you receive a notice “A window with the title, was not found.
Follow these steps to setup your capture profile.
- 1. Login to Perceptive Content and click on the arrow located next to the Capture tab and select Manage Capture Profiles.
- 2. Double click on the ImageNow Printer.
- 3. Edit the name to say “ImageNow Printer - Batch Mode” & Edit the description to say “Batch Mode” instead of Single Mode. Ensure Type Mode: is set to Batch and for the Workflow dropdown select your departments Document Intake queue.
- 4. Click on the Document Keys tab then double click on Drawer and click OK
- Note: after clicking on the drawer your departments drawer should automatically populate
- 5. Click OK