BW Parking Permit Instructions
All BW employees and students must have a parking permit to park anywhere on campus.
IMPORTANT: Permits must be affixed to the lower left-hand corner of the driver’s side windshield.
To apply for your permit
- Launch an internet browser and visit bw.thepermitstore.com or scan the QR code.
IMPORTANT: Please don't use Internet Explorer.
- Click Sign In and enter your BW credentials (BW username and BW password) to sign in to iparq.
- In the BUY PERMITS section, click the <Click Here> link.
- Please know your current vehicle information (make, model, color, and year of your vehicle) if it is different since you registered for your last permit.
- Follow the prompts to order your permit.
- After successfully registering for your permit, an automated message will be sent to your BW email that your application has been approved.
IMPORTANT: IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE AN EMAIL INDICATE YOUR APPLICATION, YOU DID NOT SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE THE PROCESS.
- Once your order has been processed, you will receive a second email when the permit is activated.
All permits must be picked up in the Campus Access Services office. You can pick up your permit after you get an email letting you know your permit was ACTIVATED. Click here for the hours of operation for Campus Access Services.
Students, Faculty, and Staff displaying State Issued Handicap Placards must provide to Campus Access Services a valid copy of your handicap registration form indicating you as the owner, issued by the BMV.
Parking Violations or Fines
Details concerning parking, including violations, fines, etc., can be reviewed at Parking Regulations or scan the QR code.